NFL Draft Preparation
The NFL Draft is the starting line…but you want to start at the front of the line. The NFL Draft process is complex and intense. We create an individualized plan for each client in order to maximize their NFL Draft result. We help our clients become starters so they can get invited to the Pro Bowl and cash in on second and third contracts. One of the first steps in the process is entering the NFL and being selected as high as possible in the NFL Draft. We’ll use our 150 years of combined representation experience (that includes 43 First Round picks and 12 Top-10 selections) and connections with NFL decision makers to make your Draft Day goals and dreams come true. Our detailed plan will include:
- Preparation and assistance in obtaining a first-tier All-Star Game invite
- Combine and Pro Day Training at the most elite facilities in the nation (chef services, transportation, and upscale housing included with this package)
- Interview, Media, and Wonderlic Preparation
- Position Drill Preparation
- Individualized Pre-Draft Marketing Plan
NFL Contract Negotiation
The Agents at Capital Sports have negotiated over $1.5 Billion in NFL Contracts. We’ve represented over 350 NFL Draft selections and have negotiated over 150 veteran free agent/second contracts. We’ve negotiated 43 First Round contracts and have negotiated contracts for 12 Top-10 picks. We negotiated over $100 Million in NFL Contracts in 2014. We’ve negotiated NFL contracts with every NFL team and at every position. Our professional and personal contacts and relationships with NFL management personnel are second to none. Here’s a brief sample of a few veteran contracts we’ve recently negotiated:
- 5-year, $35 million dollar contract for Jared Cook (TE – St. Louis Rams) with $19 million guaranteed
- 5-year, $30 million dollar contract for Austin Howard (OG – Oakland Raiders) with $15 million guaranteed
- 6-year, $37.5 million dollar contract for Ryan Diem (OT – Indianapolis Colts) with $11.5 million guaranteed
We handle our clients’ off-the-field business so they can focus on their performance on the field. True representation is not just negotiating an NFL contract. We assist with all aspects of our clients’ off the field endeavors including: house purchases, car purchases, shipping cars, football camps, non-profits, NFL benefits, arranging off-season workout programs, and assisting with diversifying into other business interests so our clients are successful in their post-football lives.
Marketing and Endorsements
Our marketing team will develop a plan to maximize your off-the-field income. The Capital Sports marketing group has invaluable marketing contacts at both the national and local levels (in each NFL market). Our team has countless contacts and has negotiated marketing opportunities with Fortune 500 companies including: Nike, Under Armour, Reebok, Adidas, Oakley, Ford, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Volvo, Enterprise, McDonald's, Little Caesars, Blackjack Pizza, Sprint, Sony, Samsung, LG, Visa, Muscle Pharm, Muscle Milk, Garden of Life, AdvoCare, Zest, Mathews Outdoors, Cabela's, Scheels, Upper Deck, Panini, Sage, and Topps.